Senior Lathe Operator
- 10+ years of lathe experience or ability to show skill
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete delicate work with low failure rate
- Able to repair parts
- Able to quality control own work
- Able to use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, and templates accurately
- Needs no assistance identifying tolerances on prints
- May need assistance setting up machine
- Able to hold ± .02” on wall weight, OD and ± .01” on OAL
Cutting Operator Trainee
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to perform the duties of the job.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Possess mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to interpret and follow written instructions
- Perform basic set up and wet cut operations.
- Perform hand bench work.
- Limited to using all gauging equipment required assuring the accuracy of parts.
- Fill out work related travelers and charts
- Keep a clean and neat work area
- Clean machine properly at the end of the day
Click Here To Apply