Experienced Lathe Operator
- 15+ years of lathe experience or ability to show skill
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete delicate work with a low failure rate
- Able to repair parts
- Able to quality control own work
- Able to use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, and templates accurately
- Needs no assistance identifying tolerances on prints
- May need assistance setting up the machine
- Able to hold ± .02” on wall weight, OD and ± .01” on OAL
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up, load and unload all lehrs.
- Set up and operate all washing stations.
- Set up and operate all ultrasonic washes
- Set up and wet cut operations.
- Perform hand bench work.
- Set-up and use all gauging equipment required to assure the accuracy of parts.
- Fill out work-related travelers and charts.
- Keep a clean and neat work area.
- Clean the machine properly at the end of the day.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Possess mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Possess problem-solving ability
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to perform the duties of the job.
Click Here To Apply