Experienced Lathe Operator
- 5+ years of lathe experience or ability to show skill
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete delicate work with low failure rate
- Able to repair parts
- Able to quality control own work
- Able to use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, and templates accurately
- Needs no assistance identifying tolerances on prints
- May need assistance setting up machine
- Able to hold ± .02” on wall weight, OD and ± .01” on OAL
Experienced Grinding Operator
- Dress wheels as needed.
- Set-up L4 belt machines or Centerless and Concentric grinding machines or polishing machines.
- Grind and polish on L4 Centerless or Concentric machines or can polish on cerium on stroking machines.
- Cut, trim, bevel glass as necessary.
- Fill out work-related travelers and charts.
- Empty and clean and replace coolant on cerium tanks as required.
- Clean machine properly at the end of the day.
Click Here To Apply